Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm Thinking About You...

     I'm thinking about you...  I'm thinking about you like a dog thinks about a bone.  Like a bone thinks about dirt.  Like dirt thinks about rain.  I am thinking about you like rain thinks of clouds.  Like clouds think of wind.  Like a boy thinks about a girl.  I'm thinking about you like an airplane thinks of wind.  Like a bird thinks of wind.  Like a skydiver thinks of... parachute failure.
     I'm thinking about you like a rock thinks of bigger rocks.  Like the bigger rocks think of boulders.  like boulders think of... falling off cliffs.  I'm thinking about you like a paper thinks of a pencil.  Like a pencil thinks of writing.  Like writing thinks of stories.  I'm thinking about you like a radio thinks of music.  Like music thinks of tunes.  Like tunes think of musicians.  I'm thinking about you like a married couple thinks of love.  Like love thinks of hearts.  Like hearts think of... blood clots.
     It doesn't matter what I am doing right now as long as I am thinking about you!  I am taking my time to think about you, right now, so you are very special to me!  I am thinking about you!

2 comments: