Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introduction

      I am that one guy, don't you remember?  I like to write and took this class to enjoy it a little more.  I also want to get more experience in writing.  Creative writing will be a class I look forward to everyday.
      Out of school, I like to hang with my friends.  I enjoy playing sports, but I prefer soccer and enjoy playing it.  I like to air soft with friends and have wars against each other, which always turns out fun.  I like to play video games with others, which is the only way to make it fun.  I enjoy writing and have a few stories of my own, I look forward to this class during the year.

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to this class too...it's one of my favorites :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pen name it is really cool. Because you may be just that one guy but to someone you are everything. I also liked your intro. I like doing that stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pen name it is way cool. You may just be that one guy but to someone else you just may be everything. I liked your intro, I like doing that stuff too.

    ReplyDelete